Ideomotor Responses Masterclass
I use ideomotor responses a lot. They are my go-to method of subc communication.
I'm holding a one-day masterclass on the clinical use of ideomotor responses in hypnotherapy
On Saturday, December 8th 2012
From 09:30 to 17:00
(Free car parking)
Fee £125.00 (Payable in advance by internet banking or cheque. Details with acceptance.)
The thing is, whilst most hypnotherapists have been taught that hypnosis is relaxation and hypnotherapy is largely about relaxation and guided visualizations, it really is possible to establish and utilise communication with a patient's subconscious mind, to great therapeutic advantage.
During this seminar I intend to
- Explain when to use IMRs
- Distinguish between real and fake IMRs
- Install real IMRs
- Demonstrate the nature of communication with IMRs
- Establish and explore multiple-parts IMRs
- Develop IMRs into IMT (ideomotor talk)
- Facilitate practice in using IMRs
- Breed confidence in using IMRs
- Show IMRs without formal hypnosis
- Teach what to do when IMRs aren't available
If you would like to join me for this one-off (seriously ... that's not a marketing ploy ... I'm only doing this once) IMR-fest, please complete and send the following form.