This is a Real Session One with a patient who is also a Trainee Hypnotherapist
It is unedited (other than to protect the patient's identity). I hadn't known it was going to be recorded but the patient wanted to and I agreed.
I never do the same session twice, and there is much in this session (to do with 'Is hypnosis real?') that I have never done before and would never do with a non-hypno patient.
From what I remember the session is interesting for:
1) The patient's description of his training experience
2) What he wants, what he gets and how he gets it
3) The case history. Listen carefully when I ask if he got on with his parents - He says it was fine but he hesitates. I called him on the hesitation and that was the popping point. Everything else tumbles out from there.
4) The lengths I go to make sure he doesn't 'comply', even aborting a perfectly good wrist-lift to make the point.
5) His statements on waking.
There are other things. In fact there's an awful lot of content that will be of interest to hypnotherapy practitioners. These are just a few of the bits that you might notice on the first listening.
Just for the Case History, I think this is worth a lot more than £12. I hope you agree. The recording lasts for an hour and 40 minutes. I will e-mail it to you but if your inbox can't cope with a 25MB file I'll send you a link so you can download it from Dropbox.